November 29, 2012

A Sketch Challenge at Scraptastic

Hi ladies. Today I would like to share my take to Scraptastic Club's November Sketch Challenge found here. You will see a lot of gorgeous interpretation from some of my co-DT.

Here is the sketch by the talented Heather Landry:


Here is my take:


Here I have used a previous kit, Noted kit. This is one of my favorite kit to date because of all the beautiful elements that came with it. I did my own take by rotating some of the elements from the sketch. It is always fun to join in our sketch challenges with all the great sketches Heather makes. Can't wait to see yours!

3 comments:

Denise Price said...

I like how you rotated the sketch and used lots and lots of vertical strips. It turned out beautiful.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee that photo and the colors!!!!!

Shelly said...

This layout is so pretty! I just found it on Pinterest. Are those doily squares (where you journaled) from the Silhouette store? What are they called? I would love to find them. Thanks!