February 19, 2014

Scraptastic Club: February Feel Again Kit

LG here with a few projects using the lovely February Feel Again kit and add ons.

Here in the Philippines, international packages doesn't get delivered door to door. Rather, we should pick it up in our local post office. I have the habit of not waiting until I get home to peek into my box. You should have seen my face when I opened my Scraptastic Box in the car, my jaw dropped. It was full of yummy embellishments. I LOVE MY FEBRUARY KIT!

For my first layout, I enjoyed layering all the embellishments from the main and add on kit. This page is about my sweet Down Syndrome brother. He is one of the sweetest person I know. When we are with him, he always hugs and kisses us.





The second layout is my cute little daughter. She has the most gorgeous and true smile that melts our hearts. Here, I did a classic banner inspired style of layering.





No comments: